Our Yard Waste Services
Question: What is yard waste?
Answer: Yard waste includes leaves, grass, and bundled tree limbs, twigs, or brush.
Yard Waste must be bagged in your own bag (not Vince Blue Bag). The bag must have our “Yellow Yard Waste Tag” affixed to the neck of the bag – one tag for each bag.
- Yard Waste Tags are available at local grocery stores for $1.00 each.
- Yard Waste is picked up on the same day as your regular trash.
- Twigs, limbs, and brush can be bundled. The customary bundle size is about 3 foot by 4 foot.
- There can be no trash in bags tagged as yard waste.
- There is no limit to the bags or bundles as long as they are tagged.
Please note: We do not accept any form of hazardous waste including but not exclusive to: paint, oil, oil products, ink, pesticides, herbicides, chemicals, acids, and alkaline products.